Schulthess Forum Life Sciences Day 2022
Legal and Industry Megatrends
The life sciences sector in Switzerland is regarded as having the greatest innovative strength as well as the strongest international appeal. Due to the excellent research facilities, development opportunities and the reliable regulatory framework, Switzerland provides the ideal environment for international activities and is a highly sought-after location for companies in the life sciences sector. At the first Schulthess Forum Life Sciences Day on June 14, 2022, experts from all fields will have the opportunity to network and to learn from each other about current and future legal, regulatory and business issues related to healthcare compliance, market regulations, innovation and access, data and digitalization, challenges to globalization, political scrutiny, future trends in Switzerland and globally, and many more.
Take advantage of this unique interdisciplinary forum and connect and discuss with healthcare and life sciences experts, scientists, innovators, legal advisors, in-house counsels and government healthcare experts from Switzerland and abroad, including about the following topics:
- Targeted Therapies - Quo Vadis?
- Novel Products - Big Opportunities, Novel Regulatory Challenges
- Reimbursement: Overcoming the Gap
- Breakthrough Science - How to Make it a Reality
- Healthcare Compliance: The Authorities’, Healthcare Professionals’ and Lawyers’ Perspective
- Patient Engagement
- Data and Digitalization: Big Data in Health Research Opportunities and Challenges
- Data and Digitalization: Blockchain
- Future Trends – Switzerland and the World
Register now and update your knowledge on legal and industry trends in this booming Swiss industry. We are looking forward to welcoming you at the event in Basel!
- Internationales Recht