Anna Bednarska, Associate in KG LEGAL Law Firm, particularly interested in matters related to life science, criminal procedure, pharmaceutical and healthcare law and aspects of cross border contracts.
She is a graduate of legal studies at the Jagiellonian University and the German Law School in cooperation with University in Heidelberg and completed various traineeships in law firms, criminal Court and the Ministry of Education in Poland.
- Małgorzata Kiełtyka / Jakub Gładkowski / Anna Bednarska / Mariusz Bujacz / Kamil Trzaskoś, Voice cloning as a Global New Technology and its challenges for EU and Polish law, in: Jusletter IT 18 May 2017
- The law of clinical trials, in: Biotechnologia.pl
- Legal status of the entities in clinical trials, in: Infor.pl
- Clinical trials law in Poland, in: Infor.pl
- Clinical Trial Agreement with a Foreign Entity – practical tips for the Polish Biotechnology Industry / Intellectual Property Rights, in: Biotechnologia.pl